Illustrations play an important role in the technically oriented Siedle communication. Carefully drafted and selectively employed, they contribute to a consistent presence.
In keeping with the design principles, typical Siedle illustrations are reduced in their display. Relevant formal elements are only used to achieve understanding. Everything superficial is omitted.
Siedle illustrations represent a specific interaction of lines, surfaces and colours. The perspective of the Siedle drawings is selected in such a way as to enable optimum representation of the desired function or image statement.
Technical communication includes packaging and technical documentation, product information and system manuals, operating instructions and catalogues. However, illustrations are also used in advertising communication, such as brochures, leaflets and online communication.
- Product illustration with dimensions
- Front view, side view, top view, cross-section
- Catalogues and technical documentation, e.g. product information and system manuals
- Connection of Siedle systems, e.g. door station, power supply unit and indoor call stations
- Product illustration from a front view
- Terminals and wires are represented abstractly by lines and areas
- Technical documentation, e.g. product information, system manuals
External devices without any surroundings are always shown as pure line drawings.